The View From The Pinnacle
Working with a financial advisor can bring incredible value to your portfolio. Looking at a recent Vanguard study, Sean talks us through what an advisor can do and how that helps you in the long run.
Check out the full show notes: https://wp.me/paeqsR-5n
Thing's You'll Learn Along Today's Journey
2:05 The true value of an advisor
- Vanguard recently came out with a study about where and how an advisor should be adding value.
- You can’t consistently outperform the market, but the advisor brings intangibles.
- Advisors can bring up to a 3 percent value increase to a person’s portfolio according to this study.
3:52 How an advisor helps
- Serving as an investment coach, minimizing taxes, and building portfolios are all things an advisor does.
- True financial planning incorporates an income and investment strategy as well as a tax strategy.
- Life changes, but having a forward looking tax plan can make a huge difference.
5:27 The strategy
- Investments are the means to an end.
- Figure out what your math problem is and how you want to solve that math problem.
- Sean gives examples of funds that can be used inside a plan and tax strategies to consider.
Resources From Today's Podcast
Sean P. Lee - Contact