In honor of Thanksgiving, we share some of what we’re thankful for and what we look forward to with the holidays. When it comes to working with a financial advisor, what is there to be thankful for? We discuss five reasons you might be thankful for your advisor (and what to do if this doesn’t describe your relationship with an advisor).
Reasons to be thankful for the financial advisor in your life:
- For providing a comprehensive plan to build and protect your wealth. (2:28)
- Finding clarity and good expectations in the relationship. (4:56)
- Working with a fiduciary. (6:36)
- Having a trustworthy advisor. (9:02)
- Being able to have conversations and regular communication (11:11)
Get additional financial resources online: